We apologize for not having given an update in the recent weeks, but due to the COVID-19 virus it has been very difficult to foresee or indeed program our supply.
Now that we are coming to the end of restrictions across the world, this means that our manufacturers are now starting to get going again which in turn means we will do the same.
Once we have product in our own premises the website will change and become active and product will be available to be purchased.
As a result of the Coronavirus and the requests you are making as to whether or not this affects or has any consequence on our progression and release of product, we can assure you financially it does not affect us at all.
With regards to product, having checked with all our manufacturers and suppliers, the only doubts we have is over our bottles and jars which are sourced in Europe and we have made arrangements to substitute these if there is in fact going to be a problem. They would not be to the same quality, but it would only be a temporary measure..
Otherwise everything else is on track and we are expecting the website to go live in the next 2 -3 weeks..
This is probably the last update before we go live.
We finally have no more holdups and have a clear run at achieving our goal.
Legislation changed in January and becoming compliant was not a difficulty, but it has slowed us down a little.
Everything else is moving forward very nicely, so the next update should be on our live website.